|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|No Load Speed||60000|
|Air Pressure||50-100 psi|
|Type Of Grinder||Pneumatic Angle Grinder|
|Air Consumption||10 to 20 cfm|
What is air micro grinder
An air micro grinder is a small rotary tool driven by compressed air.
It may be difficult for those who are not familiar with it to imagine what it is like.
The most familiar example would be the dental handpiece used to drill your teeth with the high-pitched whir.
While dental handpieces are turbine-powered and rotate at speeds of 300,000 revolutions per minute, our air micro grinders are driven by a vane motor and the speed is 65,000 RPM.
We offer both pencil type straight grinders and angle grinders for a wide range of jobs with a variety of accessories.
· Comfortable weight and size with a dodecagonal body for prolonged jobs
· Pneumatic and capable of continuous operation
· Air-driven yet designed to be kept from getting too cold
· 65,000 RPM for efficiency
· A high precision collet with a small run-out
· Durable structure with four evenly distributed bearings
· Analog on-off valve to adjust the rate of air flow
· Quick change air hose, exhaust overhose, and fitting for easy maintenance
· Repairable for long life
· Equipped with hoses and fittings to be ready for use on the day of purchase
· Requires air pressure of only 0.4 MPa to save air consumption
· The spiral bevel gear in the angle grinders delivers high durability and high revolution with reduced noise level
· Polishing and fixing molds, reshaping ejector pins
· Deburring die cast parts
· Processing precision parts
· Removing paint
· Processing engines and more
· Dental crafting
· Shaping stones
· Hobbies and DIY